MACC Lit’s Mission is to see Christ-centered renewal in our community through promoting a culture of literacy, community education, and healthy families.
MACC Lit is made up of three different programs, offered to different age groups at different times of the year. Check out the information below and click the registration tab to register!
- For Kindergarten through Fifth grade students
- Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 4:00–6:00 p.m.
- 12 week semesters, September-December & January-April
- $25/family per semester OR 4 volunteer hours per semester
- Snack & water each session
- Homework help from 4:00–5:00 p.m.
- 1:1 tutoring from trained volunteer from 5:00–6:00 p.m.
- Individualized lesson plans by certified educator
- Average yearly reading growth of 2.3 grade levels
- Two Community Family Nights each semester
- For Parents and Children ages 0-5
- Offered Wednesdays 10:00-11:30am
- 8 week semesters, September-November & January-March
- $20/family per semester
- Center time with snack, craft, play-time, and reading time
- Pre-school readiness skills training for parents
- One, brand-new book each week to take home
- Once a month Community Family Nights, for the whole family
- For students who have completed K through Fifth grade
- Offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 9:00am-3:30pm
- 6 weeks long, July-August
- Cost is $40 first child, $10 discount each additional child but not to exceed $80 per family
- Enrichment activities to strengthen and encourage summer learning
- Field trips once a week to city and regional attractions
- Summer Camp t-shirt
- Camp store and prizes each day
- Outdoor games and activities
- Lunch provided by the Meet Up and Eat program